- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Miguel Angel Review
With its paneled walls, sleek black tables, and vintage photos, this stylish Italo-Argentine restaurant is the happy exception to a dining scene that's as bleak as the steppes surrounding the town. Deferential waitstaff help you pick which of their pasta specialties to go for—options include squash ravioli in wild mushroom sauce, spinach and Parma ham agnolotti, or—most indulgent of all—stuffed gnocchi. Lunching professionals come for the set menus, which often include thick steaks and roast potatoes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more