- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- it's a block from Plaza Independencia
- ridiculously overpriced
Check Rates from our Partners
The lobby's stained carpets, scuffed paneling, and cranky old elevator don't bode well at what is supposed to be Trelew's best hotel; indeed, the rooms are only slightly better. They're furnished with a mix of old and new: aging vinyl headboards and battered closets sit alongside new armchairs and top-quality bedlinens. Like much of the hotel, the simple bathrooms are living monuments to the 1980s.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more