- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Posada Los Mimbres
At a Glance
- variety of rooms to choose from
- the option of lunch and dinner mean you don't need to go back into town for meals
- most ingredients are sourced from the farm
- beautiful rural setting
- isolated from town if you don't have a vehicle
Posada Los Mimbres Review
Wandering the nature trail alongside the Chubut River is one of the joys of staying on this working farm; picking fruit from the orchard and helping at milking time are others. Lavender and lemon fill the air in the main house, which is a century old. Its rooms have antique furnishings and chintz upholstery, while the modern annex is more like a comfortable family home.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Well my up to a year trip has begun.. I left Australia on Tuesday the 26th of November from Melbourne at 7pm . Flying with emirates, 4 flights later and 40 hours of travel and not much sleep I arrived i Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
This time we are really retiring!
Just got back from SEA and back at work and already planning our retirement trip next fall to South America.
Mid-sixties, active, healthy, husband speaks ok Spanish. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more