- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hostería los Notros
At a Glance
- unique location
- great food
- totally luxurious
- very expensive
- crowds bound for Perito Moreno can detract from the secluded atmosphere
Check Rates from our Partners
Hostería los Notros Review
Weathered wood buildings cling to the mountainside that overlooks the Perito Moreno Glacier as it descends into Lago Argentino; this luxurious inn is designed to exploit its unique position fronting one of the world's natural wonders, and lies 73 km (45 mi) west of El Calafate. The glacier is framed in the windows of every room. Appetizers and wine are served in full view of sunset (or moonrise) over the glacier, followed by a spectacular menu that spotlights game, including delicious venison and creative preparations of Argentine classics. The lodge offers multi-night packages, but has recently allowed guests to stay for one night. No doubt, this is property is expensive; all-inclusive prices include all meals, cocktails, park entry, and glacier excursions.
- Address: Reservations in Buenos Aires:, Arenales 1457, fl. 7 El Calafate, Santa Cruz 1961 | Map It
- Phone: 11/4813–7285 in Buenos Aires; 2902/499–510 in El Calafate
- Website: www.losnotros.com
- Location: El Calafate
- 44 rooms.
- Rate includes all meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed June–mid-Sept.; standard rooms not available in May or Sept.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more