- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Hostería los Notros
At a Glance
- unique location
- great food
- totally luxurious
- very expensive
- crowds bound for Perito Moreno can detract from the secluded atmosphere
Check Rates from our Partners
Hostería los Notros Review
Weathered wood buildings cling to the mountainside that overlooks the Perito Moreno Glacier as it descends into Lago Argentino; this luxurious inn is designed to exploit its unique position fronting one of the world's natural wonders, and lies 73 km (45 mi) west of El Calafate. The glacier is framed in the windows of every room. Appetizers and wine are served in full view of sunset (or moonrise) over the glacier, followed by a spectacular menu that spotlights game, including delicious venison and creative preparations of Argentine classics. The lodge offers multi-night packages, but has recently allowed guests to stay for one night. No doubt, this is property is expensive; all-inclusive prices include all meals, cocktails, park entry, and glacier excursions.
- Address: Reservations in Buenos Aires:, Arenales 1457, fl. 7 El Calafate, Santa Cruz 1961 | Map It
- Phone: 11/4813–7285 in Buenos Aires; 2902/499–510 in El Calafate
- Website: www.losnotros.com
- Location: El Calafate
- 44 rooms.
- Rate includes all meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed June–mid-Sept.; standard rooms not available in May or Sept.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Well my up to a year trip has begun.. I left Australia on Tuesday the 26th of November from Melbourne at 7pm . Flying with emirates, 4 flights later and 40 hours of travel and not much sleep I arrived i Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
Hello, fellow Fodorites! Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more