- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- rooms overlook the river
- generous breakfasts include fruit and eggs
- cruise-ship groups arrive regularly in the high season
Check Rates from our Partners
Ty Gwyn Review
The soaring ceilings, wooden rafters, and cobbled white walls of this cavernous teahouse make it seem like you're eating in a medieval dining hall; an interior garden leads to the staircase that takes you to four lovely bedrooms with wood floors, heavy drapes, and dressers fashioned from antique sewing-machine tables. It was opened in 1974 by María Elena Sánchez Jones, who still directs the kitchen and runs the bed-and-breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more