- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Parque Paleontológico Bryn Gwyn (Bryn Gwyn Paleontology Park)
Parque Paleontológico Bryn Gwyn (Bryn Gwyn Paleontology Park) Review
Just south of Gaiman the green river valley gives way to arid steppes where clearly visible strata reveal over 40 million years of geological history. Some 600 acres of these badlands—many of them bursting with fossils—make up the Parque Paleontológico Bryn Gwyn, a branch of the Museo Paleontológico Egidio Feruglio in Trelew. Guides lead you along the fossil trail, then you're left to wander freely through the botanical gardens of native Patagonian plants.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more