- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- great food
- utmost care put into the details
- central location
- water pressure is only adequate
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Kau-Yatun Review
From the homemade chocolates and flower bouquets that appear in the rooms each evening to the sweeping backyard complete with swing sets for the kids, every detail of this converted ranch property is tailored to thoughtful hospitality. The property is nestled in a quiet tree-lined valley by a stream yet lies just six blocks from the main street. Guests rave about the attentive staff, the excellent food with a focus on local and organic ingredients, and the log-cabin building, which feels homier than the newer hotels in town. A full schedule of mountain biking, horseback riding, and four-wheel drive expeditions is on offer in the 17,000 hectare Estancia 25 de Mayo that starts just behind the hotel.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more