- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Museo Regional Pueblo de Luis (Trelew Regional Museum)
Museo Regional Pueblo de Luis (Trelew Regional Museum) Review
Across the street from MEF is Trelew's old train station, which now contains a small museum of the town's history, the Museo Regional Pueblo de Luis. Photos, clothing, and objects from local houses, offices, and schools form the mishmash of displays on the European influence in the region, the indigenous populations of the area, and wildlife.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more