- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Austral Plaza Hotel
At a Glance
- excellent restaurant and dining room
- gets booked up quickly
- make reservations in advance
Check Rates from our Partners
Austral Plaza Hotel Review
Comodoro's smartest hotel is actually two hotels in one: the older, larger, but more modest Austral Express, and the newer Austral Plaza, a 42-room luxury hotel with marble floors, plush towels, and spacious rooms. If you're only overnighting on your way south, consider the Express—it's almost half the price of the Plaza, but you still get amenities like free Wi-Fi and the same great breakfast. The Austral also has one of the city's finest seafood restaurants, Tunet.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more