- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Plas y Coed
At a Glance
- an inclusive, family atmosphere
- not much room for groups larger than six
Check Rates from our Partners
Plas y Coed Review
Gaiman's oldest teahouse has also been a bed-and-breakfast since 1997, and a stay here is rather like visiting with a favorite aunt: The rooms are simple but immaculate, and have polished wooden floors and pastel bedspreads, and there's a comfy lounge area for relaxing in. Outside the redbrick building is Gaiman's oldest rose garden: the bushes arching over the entryway to the teahouse are over 100 years old.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more