- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Cabañas en el Mar
At a Glance
- good value, especially for groups
- located near all the whale-watching operators, so may be noisy during the day, cabins are much less attractive than apartments
Check Rates from our Partners
Cabañas en el Mar Review
Skip the aging A-frame cabins and try to book one of the apartments—their living rooms look down the street to the ocean and include fully equipped kitchens, making them popular with families and biologists here on extended stays. The rooms are painted in soothing neutrals, and there are lots of natural fibers and materials—the bathrooms, for example, have stone walls, rough-hewn backsplashes, and rain shower heads. Each unit accommodates up to five people.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more