- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Patagonia Hotel Reviews
Although there are large, expensive hotels in Puerto Madryn, Trelew, and Comodoro Rivadavia, bed-and-breakfasts and other smaller hosterías offer the best deals and often the best lodging throughout the region. Punta Arenas has many historic hotels offering luxurious amenities and fine service. A night or two in one of them should be part of your trip. Several good resorts and lodges skirt Puerto Natales or are within Parque Nacional Torres del Paine. The terms hospedaje and hostal are used interchangeably in the region, so don't make assumptions based on the name. Many hostals are fine hotels—not youth hostels with multiple beds—just very small. By contrast, some hospedajes are little more than a spare room in someone's home.
Browse Patagonia Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's