- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Gaiman is easily walkable: nearly all the teahouses and other attractions are within a five-block radius of the town square at Avenue Eugenio Tello and M.D. Jones. If you don't have a car, you can access the few sites outside of town—such as the Bryn Gwyn Paleontology Park—by taking an inexpensive remis from one of the remiserías on the square.
Although their English isn't brilliant, the friendly young staff at the tourist office give enthusiastic advice on what to visit in Gaiman and hand out detailed maps of the town and its surroundings.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe