- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Casa de Guias. A guide is required if you want to enter the ice field, or trek on any of the glaciers in Los Glaciares National Park. Casa de Guias is a group of professional, multi-lingual guides who offer fully equipped multi-day treks covering all the classic routes in the national park, and longer trips exploring the ice field that can last more than a week. They even offer a taste of big wall climbing on one of the spires in the Fitzroy range. Av. San Martin 310, El Chaltén, Santa Cruz, 9301. 2962/493–118. www.casadeguias.com.ar.
More Sports and Outdoors
- Mountain Climbing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's