- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The two most popular scenic boat rides in the Parque Nacional los Glaciares are the hour-long Safari Náutico, in which your boat cruises a few meters away from the face of the Glaciar Perito Moreno, and the full-day Upsala Glacier Tour, in which you navigate around a more extensive selection of glaciers, including Upsala and Onelli, and sections of Lago Argentino that are inaccessible by land. The Safari Náutico costs 50 pesos, not including transportation from El Calafate. The first boat starts the 45-minute round trip at 10 am and the last departs at 3:30 "pm." The all day Upsala tour costs 192 pesos. Solo Patagonia. Solo Patagonia is a new tour operator in town and has taken over an established tour company and remains one of the only offering boat tours to Spegazzini and Upsala glaciers. Av. Libertador 867, El Calafate, Santa Cruz, 9405. 2902/491–155. www.solopatagonia.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's