- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Transporte El Ñandú connects Camarones to Trelew with bus service on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and ETAP runs services from Comodoro Rivadavía on Monday, Thursday, and Friday, returning on Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday. Rubén Catriel and Veroan provide remis services to local destinations, including Cabo Dos Bahías.
Most everything in Camarones is within four blocks of the main plaza, which slopes down to the waterfront and the puerto. The tourist office is open daily, provides information on lodging and dining, and runs walking tours of the town's historical buildings.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe