- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Getting to Bahía Bustamante is an adventure. If you're driving from Camarones, continue south along the coastal RP1 for approximately 85 km (52 mi). At the crossroads with RP28, turn left towards Punto Visser (there's also a hand-painted sign saying Bahía Bustamante). Continue for another 4 km (2½ mi), cross the small concrete bridge, and pass a sign that says Zona Alguera, Prohibido Pasar, and keep going until you reach the single-storey Administracion building. A quicker route to Bahía Bustamante from Trelew is via RN3: after about 220 km (137 mi) turn left into RP28, continue for 33 km (20 mi) to the intersection with RP1, then follow the instructions above. Alternatively, the hotel can arrange private transfers from Puerto Madryn, Trelew, or Comodoro Rivadavía. All transport within Bahía Bustamante is handled by the staff.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe