Tour de Force
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Tour de Force
With so many activity choices, it's a good idea to consider enlisting a tour company's expertise. Here's a list of some reputable ones to help you navigate everything from walking tours of the city to your first paragliding adventure.
Córdoba's Cabildo Tourist Office organizes free walking tours of downtown Córdoba; English-language tours leave at 9:30 am and 4:30 pm daily (more often in high season). Cabildo, Deán Funes 15, Córdoba, Córdoba, 5000. 351/428–5856.
Latitud Sur specializes in adventure tourism, including rock climbing, paragliding, and skydiving. As well as all-inclusive day trips, they organize camping. Fructuoso Rivera 70, Córdoba, Córdoba, 5000. 351/425–6023. www.latitudsurtrek.com.ar.
Nativo Viajes runs city tours and themed day trips with English-speaking guides; they'll arrange vehicle hire, transfers, and accommodations. 27 de Abril 11, Córdoba, Córdoba, 5000. 351/424–5341. www.Córdobanativoviajes.com.ar. 4-hour city tours, 55 pesos; all-day excursions 60 pesos–100 pesos, including transport and meals.
Sendas Travel is run by an English and Argentine couple; vacations include transport and accommodation. They specialize in horseback rides, treks, and tours, and paragliding. Chalet Ruca Malen, Calle Dumas 110, La Cumbre, Córdoba. 3548/1553–2177. www.sendastravel.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's