- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
There are ATMs all over Córdoba City (identifiable by a sign saying "link" or "banelco") and in most, but not all, other towns. Although hotels in the towns outside Córdoba may accept U.S. dollars, it's safer to change any currency in the city: Citibank is a good bet. As in the rest of Argentina, banking hours are 10 am to 3 pm weekdays. Note that neither La Cumbrecita nor Ascochinga has banks.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe