When to Go
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
When to Go
Córdoba is at its best in the spring and autumn, since in summer the sun parches the mountains. Even in summer, though, nights can be chilly in the mountain towns, so pack a warm jacket. Walking boots are also a good idea if you plan to do much hiking. During the summer holidays (January and February), porteños fill the mountain resorts, which means inflated prices and less peace and quiet. Temperatures rarely go below freezing in winter, and the snowcapped sierras are lovely.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe