- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- quiet location, lots of character
- few facilities
El Cóndor Review
Someday soon someone's going to coin a term for former backpacker hostels whose owners, exhausted by backpackers, are moving—just slightly—upmarket. El Condor is still in the transition phase, but with its rambling garden, homey kitchen, and a side business in restoring antique furniture, it's clearly more suited for its new direction. The six new apartments, with kitchenettes and en suites, are away from the main house (where you can still get a shared room for 50 pesos a night).
- Address: Bartolome Jaime 204, La Cumbre, Córdoba 5178
- Phone: 3548/452–870
- Location: La Cumbre
- 6 apartments, 3 dorms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Well my up to a year trip has begun.. I left Australia on Tuesday the 26th of November from Melbourne at 7pm . Flying with emirates, 4 flights later and 40 hours of travel and not much sleep I arrived i Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
Hello, fellow Fodorites! Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more