- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- quiet location, lots of character
- few facilities
Check Rates from our Partners
El Cóndor Review
Someday soon someone's going to coin a term for former backpacker hostels whose owners, exhausted by backpackers, are moving—just slightly—upmarket. El Condor is still in the transition phase, but with its rambling garden, homey kitchen, and a side business in restoring antique furniture, it's clearly more suited for its new direction. The six new apartments, with kitchenettes and en suites, are away from the main house (where you can still get a shared room for 50 pesos a night).
- Address: Bartolome Jaime 204, La Cumbre, Córdoba 5178
- Phone: 3548/452–870
- Location: La Cumbre
- 6 apartments, 3 dorms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
Trip planning is coming along and now am trying to pin down timeline and hoping those of you who have done the same will give more advice. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more