- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Pajaro Goloso Review
Inventive food prepared by a French-trained Madagascan-Chinese chef and a relaxed atmosphere have made Pajoro Goloso a key weekend spot (or all-week-long spot during the busy season). The menu is sophisticated yet simple. The restaurant has recently moved from the Aeroclub, where it forged strong links with La Cumbre's flying crowd. Sunday lunchtimes are the best time to visit if you can get a table. It's especially popular with families; after the meal, kids disappear into the garden while parents chat and relax.
- Address: Belgrano 564, La Cumbre, Córdoba 5178
- Phone: 3548/1557–9952
- Location: La Cumbre
- Reservations essential.
- No credit cards.
- No lunch Mon.–Thurs. Jan., Feb., and July; closed Mon.–Thurs. Mar.–June and Aug.–Dec. No lunch Fri.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Well my up to a year trip has begun.. I left Australia on Tuesday the 26th of November from Melbourne at 7pm . Flying with emirates, 4 flights later and 40 hours of travel and not much sleep I arrived i Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
Namaste || Hola ! Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more