- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Pajaro Goloso Review
Inventive food prepared by a French-trained Madagascan-Chinese chef and a relaxed atmosphere have made Pajoro Goloso a key weekend spot (or all-week-long spot during the busy season). The menu is sophisticated yet simple. The restaurant has recently moved from the Aeroclub, where it forged strong links with La Cumbre's flying crowd. Sunday lunchtimes are the best time to visit if you can get a table. It's especially popular with families; after the meal, kids disappear into the garden while parents chat and relax.
- Address: Belgrano 564, La Cumbre, Córdoba 5178
- Phone: 3548/1557–9952
- Location: La Cumbre
- Reservations essential.
- No credit cards.
- No lunch Mon.–Thurs. Jan., Feb., and July; closed Mon.–Thurs. Mar.–June and Aug.–Dec. No lunch Fri.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
Trip planning is coming along and now am trying to pin down timeline and hoping those of you who have done the same will give more advice. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more