- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Pajaro Goloso Review
Inventive food prepared by a French-trained Madagascan-Chinese chef and a relaxed atmosphere have made Pajoro Goloso a key weekend spot (or all-week-long spot during the busy season). The menu is sophisticated yet simple. The restaurant has recently moved from the Aeroclub, where it forged strong links with La Cumbre's flying crowd. Sunday lunchtimes are the best time to visit if you can get a table. It's especially popular with families; after the meal, kids disappear into the garden while parents chat and relax.
- Address: Belgrano 564, La Cumbre, Córdoba 5178
- Phone: 3548/1557–9952
- Location: La Cumbre
- Reservations essential.
- No credit cards.
- No lunch Mon.–Thurs. Jan., Feb., and July; closed Mon.–Thurs. Mar.–June and Aug.–Dec. No lunch Fri.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
How to decide?! I will be traveling to Argentina for the first time for my honeymoon in late November. We only have time for an 8 day vacation. Since we've never been to BA, we feel we must take some time Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more