- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- quiet and relaxed
- rather isolated if you're without a car
Check Rates from our Partners
Manantial Hosteria Review
Follow the garden down to the river and stop to admire the eucalyptus trees and poplars surrounding the big round pool—from here it's as if the rest of the world, and certainly its cares, just might not exist. The six rooms are smart but not too lavish, and the restaurant ($$$) is open to the public and run by the owner's daughter—who uses nuts and fruit from the garden to augment other locally sourced produce. At this writing, they're finishing up a yoga room, and they can also connect guests with trekking and horse-riding guides, but the Manantial's specialty is taking it easy.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more