- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- gorgeous countryside, own private bathing spots in the river
- few facilities in the rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
El Puesto Review
This is a traditional house on what was part of the estate of La Paz. It's run by adventurous hosts determined to help you make the most of your stay—whether that's riding horses around the large estate or swinging in the hammock. Contact them in advance to find out the options (there are a lot), and they'll tailor something special for your stay. They also offer accommodation in La Defensa, the main house on the estate, though the price is almost double.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
If you were in Mendoza, and wanted to then travel somewhere for approx. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more