- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- gorgeous countryside, own private bathing spots in the river
- few facilities in the rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
El Puesto Review
This is a traditional house on what was part of the estate of La Paz. It's run by adventurous hosts determined to help you make the most of your stay—whether that's riding horses around the large estate or swinging in the hammock. Contact them in advance to find out the options (there are a lot), and they'll tailor something special for your stay. They also offer accommodation in La Defensa, the main house on the estate, though the price is almost double.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more