- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- gorgeous countryside, own private bathing spots in the river
- few facilities in the rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
El Puesto Review
This is a traditional house on what was part of the estate of La Paz. It's run by adventurous hosts determined to help you make the most of your stay—whether that's riding horses around the large estate or swinging in the hammock. Contact them in advance to find out the options (there are a lot), and they'll tailor something special for your stay. They also offer accommodation in La Defensa, the main house on the estate, though the price is almost double.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
WARNING: I have been known to abandon my trip reports for weeks at a time. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more