- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Museo Rocsen Review
Half the wonder of the Museo Rocsen is how it could possibly have come into existence in the first place. The other half is the sheer breadth and magnitude of the collection. In 40 years it has grown from a hundred-square-meter collection of odds and ends to almost 20,000 pieces in over 15 times the space (which is filled to bursting). The French owner and founder, now over 80 years old but still very much an active presence at the museum, imaginatively displays the overwhelmingly varied collection.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
This is the beginning of what will probably be a very long trip report spread over the next few months. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more