- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- small rooms, many rooms without views
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Sussex Review
The best rooms look over Plaza San Martín, the Cathedral, and the Cabildo, which has been the Sussex's big draw for nearly half a century. But the Hotel Sussex offers more than just its location and the views; rooms, though small, are functional and well equipped, and the staff are polite and helpful. They could probably do with a bar to join the grand piano in the retro lobby, but they're so central that guests can just as easily go out.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
How to decide?! I will be traveling to Argentina for the first time for my honeymoon in late November. We only have time for an 8 day vacation. Since we've never been to BA, we feel we must take some time Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more