- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Toby's claims to be the oldest boliche (bar) in the country, entertaining La Cumbre's nightbirds for over 60 years in a practically unchanged old colonial house, though now there's a disco ball reflecting on the fireplace. Things don't get started till well after 2 am on weekends (it opens every day in high season), when the youth fill the place to bursting and spill out into the large garden outside.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more