- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Museo Palacio Ferreyra
Museo Palacio Ferreyra Review
Hung with mostly Córdoban artists, this huge museum is a good place to see how the city is bringing its architectural history into the 21st century. The monumental old building has been largely redone inside, including the addition of a cowhide-covered staircase and some shiny new elevators. The vast hall with its original grand stairs, though, remains the museum's architectural centerpiece. The pictures run from classical to contemporary, with a large modernist section and even a couple of Pablo Picasso's graphic cartoons. Guided tours in English are available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
If you were in Mendoza, and wanted to then travel somewhere for approx. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more