- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
El Potrerillo de Larreta
At a Glance
- exclusive and luxurious
- staying here gives access to the golf course
- a short drive outside of town
El Potrerillo de Larreta Review
The heavyset main building of this hotel-cum-country-club was once part of the Jesuits' holdings. The grounds are now Alta Gracia's prestigious golf club—you can wake up and step right out onto the green. The simple white-walled rooms certainly feel very colonial, with big brass bedsteads, floral curtains, and hardwood floors. Modern installations like air-conditioning assure that old doesn't mean uncomfortable. The downstairs dining room, which has huge windows looking over the greens, serves such traditional Argentine dishes as medallón de lomo a la pimienta (black pepper steak) and hearty gnocchi.
- Address: Camino a los Paredones, Km 3, Alta Gracia, Córdoba 5186
- Phone: 3547/439–033
- Location: Alta Gracia
- 3 rooms, 4 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Well my up to a year trip has begun.. I left Australia on Tuesday the 26th of November from Melbourne at 7pm . Flying with emirates, 4 flights later and 40 hours of travel and not much sleep I arrived i Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
Namaste || Hola ! Read more
· News & Features
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more