- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
El Potrerillo de Larreta
At a Glance
- exclusive and luxurious
- staying here gives access to the golf course
- a short drive outside of town
Check Rates from our Partners
El Potrerillo de Larreta Review
The heavyset main building of this hotel-cum-country-club was once part of the Jesuits' holdings. The grounds are now Alta Gracia's prestigious golf club—you can wake up and step right out onto the green. The simple white-walled rooms certainly feel very colonial, with big brass bedsteads, floral curtains, and hardwood floors. Modern installations like air-conditioning assure that old doesn't mean uncomfortable. The downstairs dining room, which has huge windows looking over the greens, serves such traditional Argentine dishes as medallón de lomo a la pimienta (black pepper steak) and hearty gnocchi.
- Address: Camino a los Paredones, Km 3, Alta Gracia, Córdoba 5186
- Phone: 3547/439–033
- Location: Alta Gracia
- 3 rooms, 4 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
How to decide?! I will be traveling to Argentina for the first time for my honeymoon in late November. We only have time for an 8 day vacation. Since we've never been to BA, we feel we must take some time Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more