- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Ranchería Review
Top-quality handicrafts surround you at this colorful restaurant-cum-shop, which has been owned by the same family since the late 18th century. Snack your way to a meal with a picada (platter of cold cuts) of locally cured ham and homemade cheeses washed down with some ice-cold beer—ask which cervezas artesanales (local microbrewed beers) are available. Hearty parrilla fare is also on offer if you need something more filling.
- Address: Next to Estancia Santa Catalina, Santa Catalina, Córdoba 5223
- Phone: 352/542–4467
- Location: Jesús María
- No credit cards.
- No dinner Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Well my up to a year trip has begun.. I left Australia on Tuesday the 26th of November from Melbourne at 7pm . Flying with emirates, 4 flights later and 40 hours of travel and not much sleep I arrived i Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
Namaste || Hola ! Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more