- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Ranchería Review
Top-quality handicrafts surround you at this colorful restaurant-cum-shop, which has been owned by the same family since the late 18th century. Snack your way to a meal with a picada (platter of cold cuts) of locally cured ham and homemade cheeses washed down with some ice-cold beer—ask which cervezas artesanales (local microbrewed beers) are available. Hearty parrilla fare is also on offer if you need something more filling.
- Address: Next to Estancia Santa Catalina, Santa Catalina, Córdoba 5223
- Phone: 352/542–4467
- Location: Jesús María
- No credit cards.
- No dinner Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
Trip planning is coming along and now am trying to pin down timeline and hoping those of you who have done the same will give more advice. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more