- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Posada Los Cedros
At a Glance
- efficiently run
- very homey feel
- very peaceful, but not as isolated as other lodgings
Check Rates from our Partners
Posada Los Cedros Review
Rooms in the century-old main house of this family-style hotel overlook sweeping lawns; in the apartments you open your curtains onto the Sierras. The flowery chintz and heavy wooden furnishings may feel a bit old-ladyish, but the place is very clean and well organized. Be sure to get up in time for breakfast, which includes mouthwatering homemade jams and is served on a veranda bathed in sunlight.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
Trip planning is coming along and now am trying to pin down timeline and hoping those of you who have done the same will give more advice. Read more