- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Nieta'e La Pancha
La Nieta'e La Pancha Review
You won't be disappointed by anything on the menu, written in the Córdoban dialect rather than straight Spanish, at this maverick restaurant that's fast becoming a Córdoban institution. Local specialties done with flair include cabrito (roast kid) in cream sauce, peppers, and sweet potatoes or matambre (roast pork) served with a "tower" of eggplant, onions, and cheese. Most memorable is the river trout, from the nearby Río Ceballos, with sautéed peppers and carrots in olive oil. The warm, rustic decor, soothing live guitar music, and the friendly owners all make for a perfect atmosphere.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more