- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Bar Suizo Review
Consistently excellent Swiss-German fare makes this small wood-clad restaurant the best of the alpine eateries that line the Paseo Bajo. Pork dishes feature heavily on the menu, but the raclette (a relative of cheese fondue), trout in herb butter, and ravioli with wild mushroom sauce are other winning options. At teatime, berry cakes and apple strudel accompany Viennese Eiskaffee (iced coffee topped with whipped cream).
- Address: Las Truchas s/n, La Cumbrecita, Córdoba 5194
- Phone: 3546/481–067
- Location: La Cumbrecita
- No credit cards.
- Closed from 8 pm out of season.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more