- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
El Paso Review
It's an upscale place that does fantastic parrilla (Argentine barbecue) fare—and, yes, in endless quantities. The owner runs the show, ensuring friendly service despite the hordes of demanding Córdoba trendies. The 49-peso fixed-price menu includes as much sizzling beef as you can eat, as well as cabrito, salads, grilled vegetables, and even an empanada as a starter. The restaurant is northwest of downtown in the nightclub-laden Argüello district, but don't be put off: it's only a 10-minute taxi ride.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more