- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
There are other more lively towns in the Traslasierra and Valle de Calamuchita with more services, but Nono gets the nod precisely because of its low-key nature and lack of fuss. For a town that makes its living from tourism, everything is refreshingly unaffected, save that there's little sign of the donkey-breeding industry that tourism replaced. Nono's center is the main road that joins the larger towns of Mina Clavero to the north and Villa Dolores to the south, with a hint of a grid system on either side, but most of the town is stretched out along dirt tracks that follow the rivers and streams toward the hills.
Nono at a Glance
Sports and Outdoors
Elsewhere in Córdoba and Environs
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's