- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Pablo Jaraba is just one of many paragliders from around Argentina and the world who have settled in La Cumbre to be close to Cuchi Corral, a spot with excellent conditions and an awesome view. If he's busy, he'll fix you up with another pilot for a vuelo de bautismo (baptism flight), a 250-peso half-hour tandem flight where you have to do nothing but take two steps forward and be lifted into the air. A really stellar paragliding experience is dependent on the wind, and the morning is generally better here; the sport is suitable for all ages and really highly recommended. RN38 at the turnoff to Cuchi Corral, La Cumbre, Córdoba. 3548/1557–0951. www.cuchicorral.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's