Córdoba and Environs Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Top Reasons to Go
The Second City: Argentina's second-largest city has a beautifully preserved colonial downtown, great restaurants, a vibrant art scene, and hopping nightlife.
Jesuit Estancias: Grandiose stone buildings and stark colonial churches, set up by the Jesuits, stretch from the city to the mountains.
Golfing and Gliding: The region's hills and flats mean golfing and paragliding are huge—the former even more since Córdoban Angel Cabrera won the U.S. Open in 2007.
Rivers and Mountains: Small hill towns are within a short drive of Córdoba City. Soak in nature on foot, on horseback, or in a 4x4—but don't miss splashing in the region's crystalline rivers and lakes.
The Musical Muse: Córdoba produces music and musicians that define genres; evidence ranges from the annual folk-music festival in Cosquín down to the lilting cordobés accent itself.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's