- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Once you get to the city, the best way to enjoy Córdoba's colonial architecture and slower pace of life is on foot: most places of interest are within easy walking distance of Plaza San Martín. The bus system is complicated and drivers are unhelpful, but there are plenty of taxis. These are also the best option at night, especially along La Cañada, which can get a bit lonely.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's