- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Alta Gracia Golf Club is known as much for its 18-hole course (for which you need a recognized handicap to play on weekends) as for its fantastic restaurant. And, oh, yeah: Che Guevara played here. Av. Carlos Pellegrini 1000, Alta Gracia, Córdoba, 5186. 3547/422–922. www.aggc.com.ar. Green fees for nonmembers: 50 pesos weekdays, 70 pesos Sat., 60 pesos Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's