- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Argentina is three hours behind GMT, or three hours ahead of U.S. central standard time. There is daylight saving in the eastern provinces (including the city and province of Buenos Aires): clocks go forward one hour between mid-October and mid-March (exact dates change each year). Hence, from November through February Buenos Aires is four hours ahead of CST, but three hours ahead in part of October and March, and two hours ahead the rest of the time.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's