Sights & Attractions in Buenos Aires
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Buenos Aires
Cementerio de la Recoleta
The ominous gates, Doric-columned portico, and labyrinthine paths...
|Historic Districts / Sites, Cemeteries||Recoleta and Almagro|
El Zanjón de Granados
All of Buenos Aires' history is packed into this unusual house...
|Houses / Mansions||La Boca and San Telmo|
The fabulous Museum of Latin American Art of Buenos Aires (MALBA)...
|Museums / Galleries||Palermo|
Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes
The world's largest collection of Argentine art is displayed...
|Museums / Galleries||Recoleta and Almagro|
Plaza de Mayo
Since its construction in 1580, this has been the setting for...
|Squares||Centro and Environs|
Its magnitude, magnificent acoustics, and opulence (grander than...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Centro and Environs|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe