- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Buenos Aires
At a Glance
- the upstairs terrace is a great place for morning breakfast, which can be made to order
- it can be noisy: buses pass right in front, and a nearby school means the sounds of kids every afternoon
Check Rates from our Partners
This Palermo Soho spot encourages guests to "unleash" their vanity and indulge in its offerings of modern luxury and minimalist design. Built from two restored decades-old houses, the hotel's rooms have high ceilings, big beds, and hardwood floors. The bathrooms have funky stand-up sinks and some also have hydro-massage bathtubs, and are decorated in colorful ceramics. Upstairs, classical music plays in a large living area where you can work on your laptop or lounge on a sofa and catch up on your reading. It's well located just blocks from the subway, zoo, and parks, as well as scores of fantastic restaurants.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Uncovering the best Buenos Aires spots for culinary indulgence demands some well-vetted guidance. ... Read more
Carmelo offers golden riverfront beaches, rich cultural offerings, an up-and-coming wine region, and more.... Read more
The options for taking on tango in Buenos Aires can be downright overwhelming, so we've done the legwork... Read more