- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Buenos Aires
María Félix Review
Housed in a beautifully restored three-story home in Palermo Soho, María Félix serves some of the best Mexican food in the city. The rooms are decorated with Mexican artwork and artifacts; venture all the way to the roof garden if you want to dine alfresco. The large menu covers all the Mexican basics; the enchiladas and mole are delicious, as are the quasi-authentic margaritas, about the best you're going to get in a city some 6,400 km (4,000 mi) from the Mexican border. Mariachi bands play Thursday through Saturday evenings and holidays.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
I'm looking to spend 3 weeks in SA. Read more
· News & Features
Uncovering the best Buenos Aires spots for culinary indulgence demands some well-vetted guidance. ... Read more
Carmelo offers golden riverfront beaches, rich cultural offerings, an up-and-coming wine region, and more.... Read more
The options for taking on tango in Buenos Aires can be downright overwhelming, so we've done the legwork... Read more