- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Buenos Aires
Ña Serapia Review
Ña Serapia, across from Parque Las Heras, is well known for its hearty authentic northern Argentine food. Creamy steamed humitas, made from cornmeal and fresh corn, are excellent, as are cheese-and-onion empanadas. Carafes of wine, like everything else, are a bargain. This is strictly no-frills—it's nothing but a basic room with a few little tables—but the food is consistently good. Don't miss the quirky wall art, which includes a portrait of the owner stabbed in the heart.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
If you were in Mendoza, and wanted to then travel somewhere for approx. Read more
· News & Features
Uncovering the best Buenos Aires spots for culinary indulgence demands some well-vetted guidance.... Read more
Carmelo offers golden riverfront beaches, rich cultural offerings, an up-and-coming wine region, and more.... Read more
The options for taking on tango in Buenos Aires can be downright overwhelming, so we've done the legwork... Read more