- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Buenos Aires
San Babila Review
This trattoria is known for its excellent handmade pastas and classic Italian dishes created from the century-old recipes of the chef's grandmother. Cappelletti di formaggio (cheese-filled round pasta) and risotto alla milanese (risotto and veal cutlet) are good bets. Prices are high and blatantly geared towards tourists, but there are fixed-price menus to choose from and a friendly English-speaking staff. The outdoor terrace is a treat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Uncovering the best Buenos Aires spots for culinary indulgence demands some well-vetted guidance. ... Read more
Carmelo offers golden riverfront beaches, rich cultural offerings, an up-and-coming wine region, and more.... Read more
The options for taking on tango in Buenos Aires can be downright overwhelming, so we've done the legwork... Read more