- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- just blocks from shopping on Florida Street
- lobby bar serves up superb, stiff cocktails
- clientele is homogeneous—almost all retirement age
- bathrooms are small
Check Rates from our Partners
Tall white columns front the entrance, beyond which is the high-ceilinged lobby and a traditional British café and piano bar that draws a steady stream of politicians and businessmen. The redbrick building dates from 1946, and was built with an Anglo-Argentine clientele in mind; that feeling lingers in the spacious, elegant rooms with their bright floral patterns and wood paneling. The pool and spa are ideal for chilling out after a long porteño night.
- Address: Tucumán 535, Centro, Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires 1049 | Map It
- Phone: 11/4314–2020; 800/223–5652 in U.S.; 34/902–932424 international
- Website: www.claridge.com.ar
- Metro C to San Martín.
- Location: Centro
- 146 rooms, 6 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Well my up to a year trip has begun.. I left Australia on Tuesday the 26th of November from Melbourne at 7pm . Flying with emirates, 4 flights later and 40 hours of travel and not much sleep I arrived i Read more
Firstly, a big thank you to all who followed along on our travels over the last six month both here and on our blog. Read more
hi, how would I get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile from Rio Gallegos, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
please let me know your suggestions by plain vs bus? Read more
· News & Features
Carmelo offers golden riverfront beaches, rich cultural offerings, an up-and-coming wine region, and more. ... Read more
The options for taking on tango in Buenos Aires can be downright overwhelming, so we've done the legwork... Read more
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one."... Read more