- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Buenos Aires
At a Glance
- first-rate and friendly staff go out of their way to help you out
- some rooms are on the small side
Check Rates from our Partners
Comfortable, quirky BoBo shrewdly combines the bourgeois with the bohemian. In fact the hotel's name is a play on David Brooks's 2000 book, Bobos in Paradise, which you can find in the lobby library. Each room has a different motif—art deco, minimalist, techno. The largest and most luxurious, the Argentina Suite, is decorated in bright colors and has a small outdoor patio and hot tub. All rooms have creature comforts, such as soft robes and amenities like Wi-Fi access and DVD players. The downstairs restaurant-café is a nice place to relax after pounding Palermo's pavement all day.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
Thank you to everyone who posted reports and answered my questions over the past year in planning this trip.
Our story: We are a mature, newly retired Canadian couple who are well travelled and spending Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Uncovering the best Buenos Aires spots for culinary indulgence demands some well-vetted guidance. ... Read more
Carmelo offers golden riverfront beaches, rich cultural offerings, an up-and-coming wine region, and more.... Read more
The options for taking on tango in Buenos Aires can be downright overwhelming, so we've done the legwork... Read more