- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Buenos Aires
At a Glance
- first-rate and friendly staff go out of their way to help you out
- some rooms are on the small side
Check Rates from our Partners
Comfortable, quirky BoBo shrewdly combines the bourgeois with the bohemian. In fact the hotel's name is a play on David Brooks's 2000 book, Bobos in Paradise, which you can find in the lobby library. Each room has a different motif—art deco, minimalist, techno. The largest and most luxurious, the Argentina Suite, is decorated in bright colors and has a small outdoor patio and hot tub. All rooms have creature comforts, such as soft robes and amenities like Wi-Fi access and DVD players. The downstairs restaurant-café is a nice place to relax after pounding Palermo's pavement all day.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
If you were in Mendoza, and wanted to then travel somewhere for approx. Read more
· News & Features
Uncovering the best Buenos Aires spots for culinary indulgence demands some well-vetted guidance.... Read more
Carmelo offers golden riverfront beaches, rich cultural offerings, an up-and-coming wine region, and more.... Read more
The options for taking on tango in Buenos Aires can be downright overwhelming, so we've done the legwork... Read more