- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Buenos Aires
Home Hotel Buenos Aires
At a Glance
- impossibly hip and fun
- always interesting people staying here
- lots of nonguests come here to hang out, reducing the intimacy factor
Check Rates from our Partners
Home Hotel Buenos Aires Review
Run by Argentinean Patricia O'Shea and her British husband, Tom Rixton, a well-known music producer, Home Hotel oozes coolness and class. Each room is decorated with vintage French wallpaper and has a stereo, a laptop-friendly safe, and either a bathtub or a wet room. On-site there's a vast garden; a barbecue area; an infinity pool; a holistic spa; and a funky lounge bar where you can sip a cocktail and listen to mood music created especially for the hotel by Rixton.
- Address: Honduras 5860, Palermo Hollywood, Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires 1414 | Map It
- Phone: 11/4778–1008
- Website: www.homebuenosaires.com
- Metro D to Ministro Carranza.
- Location: Palermo
- 14 rooms, 4 suites, 2 apartments.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
The last leg of an eight month rtw which started in Japan, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Germany and Austria...details about our other legs are at www.greenleycoffeebreak.com.
We flew from Munich, Read more
Hopefully we will get a chance to post a more formal trip report later however I thought I'd post a few initial details. Read more
I have recently bought a flight to Buenos Aires and am planning to visit south America for 3 months ( May 12th to August 4th ) wooo hooo!!!! . I have less than 2 months to plan the greates Read more
· News & Features
Uncovering the best Buenos Aires spots for culinary indulgence demands some well-vetted guidance. ... Read more
Carmelo offers golden riverfront beaches, rich cultural offerings, an up-and-coming wine region, and more.... Read more
The options for taking on tango in Buenos Aires can be downright overwhelming, so we've done the legwork... Read more