Home Hotel Buenos Aires
At a Glance
- impossibly hip and fun
- always interesting people staying here
- great pool area
- lots of nonguests come here to hang out
Home Hotel Buenos Aires Review
Run by Argentinean Patricia O'Shea and her British husband Tom Rixton, Home Hotel oozes coolness and class. Each room is decorated with vintage French wallpaper and has a stereo system, a laptop-friendly safe, and either a bathtub or a wet room. On-site there's a vast garden, a barbecue area, an infinity pool, a holistic spa, and a funky lounge bar where you can sip a cocktail and listen to mood music created especially for the hotel by Rixton, a well-known music producer.
- Address: Honduras 5860, Palermo Hollywood, Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, 1414 | Map It
- Phone: 11/4778–1008
- Website: www.homebuenosaires.com
- Subway: D to Ministro Carranza
- Location: Palermo
- 14 rooms, 4 suites, 2 apartments
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Buenos Aires for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More