At a Glance
- fun and funky place
- it's ideal for meeting travelers from around the world
- close to all of San Telmo's nighttime offerings
- there's a sister location nearby at Avenida de Mayo 1245
- hygiene standards are sometimes below par
- no a/c
Check Rates from our Partners
Milhouse Hostel Review
This lovely and lively hostel goes the extra mile to make backpackers feel welcome, with pool tables, televisions, and concierge services. The house, which dates from the late 1800s, has been tricked out with funky artwork and accessories. Its three floors overlook a beautiful tiled patio, and all lead out to a sunny terrace, which the hostel skillfully uses to entertain guests regardless of their interests. Morning yoga classes may well be followed by rowdy beer-swilling asados (barbecues). The dorm rooms are clean and big, and most have private bathrooms. At night the surrounding streets can be dodgy, so take precautions.
- Address: Hipólito Yrigoyen 959, Centro, Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, 1086 | Map It
- Phone: 11/4345–9604; 11/4343–5038
- Website: www.milhousehostel.com
- Subway: A to Piedras, C to Av. de Mayo
- Location: Centro
- 13 private rooms, 150 beds total
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
View deals in Buenos Aires for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More