Tee Up in Buenos Aires
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The 18-hole municipal course, Campo de Golf de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires, is between Palermo and Belgrano. It's open Tuesday through Sunday from 7:30 to 5 for a 40-peso greens fee. Tornquist 6397, Palermo, Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires. 11/4772–7261.
If you want a range with a view, Costa Salguero Golf is right on the river and includes a driving range (50 balls for 30 pesos), pitch 'n' putt (40 pesos for 18 holes), as well as club and ball hire. Av. Costanera Rafael Obligado at Jerónimo Salguero, Palermo, Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires. 11/4805–4734.
For more information, contact the Asociación Argentina de Golf. Buenos Aires. 11/4325–1113. www.aag.com.ar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's