Tee Up in Buenos Aires
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The 18-hole municipal course, Campo de Golf de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires, is between Palermo and Belgrano. It's open Tuesday through Sunday from 7:30 to 5 for a 40-peso greens fee. Tornquist 6397, Palermo, Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires. 11/4772-7261.
If you want a range with a view, Costa Salguero Golf is right on the river and includes a driving range (50 balls for 30 pesos), pitch 'n' putt (40 pesos for 18 holes), as well as club and ball hire. Av. Costanera Rafael Obligado at Jeronimo Salguero, Palermo, Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires. 11/4805-4734.
For more information, contact the Asociacion Argentina de Golf. Buenos Aires. 11/4325-1113. www.aag.com.ar.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe